2partners
Hey everybody, Check out www.VTMbottomline.blogspot.com. I opened a VTM blog and wrote a Post. See what you think and let me know. As I said in a comment yesterday this will help keep 2partners personal but give me an outlet to rant a little about what I think is important in other ways.
I'm getting the hang of all this and it really is fun.
Mel, check out [or Tony] creating a blog by clicking on the little BLOG sign at the bottom of this page. It's free and fun and a little frustrating at first.
Cherri, you and Mike could get two started, one for business and one personal. I'm going to check and see if this BLOG guy will give me a cut of the action.;-)
Love you guys.......DAD
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Unbelievable! Way to go Dad!
I am very impressed.
I'll go and look at the VTM blog.
Brett
Post a Comment