Monday, May 07, 2007

This Blog Content Is Changing


I've decided to quit posting personal family news items on this blog. I've established our own Burleson Family blog on MyFamily.com, and I've invited our children and grandchildren to become members. It's a really great site! You can keep a family calendar and family news and all the good stuff that everyone enjoys knowing, family that is.

Reasons: Two of my close friends told me the other day that they always read Paul's blog, but rarely read mine. I usually only get comments from my family. So, upon reflection, I decided to do personal and family items on this private blog and for family members' eyes only. That way I thought some of the grandkids and other family members might be more prone to comment and post, if they thought the whole world wasn't reading it. ;-)

Another reason is that I want to enter the world of posting about ideas and theological discussions and other similar items. I was going to start another blog for that purpose, but chose to go this route.

If you're reading this and have enjoyed following our family news and want to continue, let me know. There are ways. . .

MB

2 comments:

Chuck Andrews said...

Mary

Look forward to reading some of your thoughts and ideas. I would like to keep up with the family news from time to time. Just to see how everyone is doing.

Chuck

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to this blog. And let me know how to keep up with the family.