Inside this car is my 91 year old Mom and my younger brother. They came down to Norman to enjoy an afternoon of swimming, and now they're headed back home. Couldn't resist taking pictures. Love that car! MB
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Mary - I got a similar pic when they came over to swim. I hope I feel like getting into a vet when I am 91 - but at age 53 and the way I feel some days, I'm thinking that is not going to happen!! :) Where has this summer gone!! Rachel
1 comment:
Mary - I got a similar pic when they came over to swim. I hope I feel like getting into a vet when I am 91 - but at age 53 and the way I feel some days, I'm thinking that is not going to happen!! :)
Where has this summer gone!!
Rachel
Post a Comment