Tuesday, November 03, 2009

That's Us


My handsome feller has found a new talent. He's expressing himself through poetry. He's always had a way with words. I'm not surprised, but I am thrilled that he's cultivating this talent.

The other day we were reminiscing about the different phases we've come through in our relationship. He was thoughtful. Soon he shared this poem with me.



He's got a talent, doesn't he?

This is a very special, thoughtful writing. Because I lived through these times with him, this has much meaning for me.
I love that man!
MB

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Love it!
So very thankful for both of you!! Rachel

Paul/Mary Burleson said...

Hey, Rach,
Thanks.
And the feeling is very mutual.
Love you guys.
MB

Mary B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul/Mary Burleson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul/Mary Burleson said...

Another test:
Reality Check

Anonymous said...

Yuck.