2partners
Tuesday Update: Well, all is well on the home front. Our new hibiscus tree, which we repotted Sunday morning in the rain, is full of blooms. We are using our Starbucks gift certificate every morning as we enjoy a cup of coffee together at my office. We're using our Charleston's gift certificate this Friday night when we have supper with Betty and Frank and Jim and perhaps Christine. (Those are my Mother's Day gifts I've listed. ;-)
Tonight the newest Premier person in our family is having her training show. None other than Miss Dara! I received an invitation call and got a reminder call last night. Good start, Dara. We wish you great success in your new endeavor.
This Sunday, May 28, Mel will have a birthday and we will celebrate 47 years of marriage. Unbelievable! BUT, we highly recommend it. I'm always reminded on May 28 of my experience as a 20 year old, when the doctor told me I was pregnant with Mel, and he also asked me if I knew what was causing my pregnancies. LOL! Reason: Mel was our third child born on our fourth wedding anniversary, the very day. (Of course the doctor didn't know of that extraordinary fact because it happened many months later. What he did know was that I was proving to be fertile Myrtle.) He was worried that I was so young I hadn't made the connection. That seems rather silly in this day and age, but reasonable way back then.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day holiday. And, Happy Birthday, Mel!
MB
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now I see why you kept tellin us how much you enjoyed our blog. I get on each morning and read your posts. It's funny, sometimes I think, why didn't she post something today?? Then I laugh and realize you were probably saying the same about us.
YES, Happy Birthday Mel and Happy Anniversary Paul & Mary! We will have ALL the kids this weekend and look forward to a busy, wonderful, noisy weekend :)
Keep up the posts...I love it!
KB
Post a Comment