
Bride Today
Baby Yesterday
Today, our oldest granddaughter, Terri is getting married.
Yesterday, she was a baby in her great, great grandmother's lap.
The picture on the right shows Terri on my grandmother's lap, my Mom on my left, and Cherri, my daughter and Terri's Mom on my right. I'm standing in the back.
The picture on your left shows four of the same people at a wedding shower a couple of weeks ago. Funny, we're all about in the same position, with Nanny, my grandmother, missing. How funny is that, that we all are in the same position? Just now noticed that.
Today's going to be fun. I love weddings. Now, I'm the Grams who gets seated first because I'm one of the old people. That's also funny (to me anyway). Paul's performing the ceremony, and we get to see many family members who are attending this noon wedding. Tonight we're attending a casual reception at Cherri and Mike's home.
Purpose of this post: Not sure. Just sharing our joy.
MB
No comments:
Post a Comment