The B. in Mary B.
I think the B in Mary B doesn't stand for my last name, but in this picture it stands for Billy Bob as in teeth.

I clog with the Okie Stompers and often when we're clogging at the state fair we open up with a fun dance dressed in overalls and Billy Bob teeth. Once after we did that, a kid came up to me and told me I was the ugliest person he had ever seen. I thanked him.
After our dance performance, often my brother who is a fellow clogger and I would walk the midway with our fun teeth still in place. We'd be talking and chatting, and we would get hysterical as we would see people trying not to stare. Some people would smile and nod and then get past us and turn around and give a shocked look like did I just see correctly? It's way too fun and funny.
Paul, my handsome feller, cannot understand why I so enjoy doing this. Honestly I don't know why. It's just fun. But the other funny thing is that Paul will not walk with Fred, my brother, and me when we are doing this. Pauls asks me,"Why do you like to look so ugly? It's awful!" That's even funnier. I guess I'm warped.
Anyway, I love FaceBook and Twitter and have great fun following people on these as well as reading blogs. Last night I put my cropped "teeth" picture as my ID picture on Twitter. Again, I think that is so funny. Paul wonders about me. He just doesn't understand it, but he does chuckle. On Twitter I wrote, "I decided to use my glamour shot picture. Like it?"
Hey, life is not only an adventure. Life is fun.

MB
4 comments:
I do not know the person in this picture! haha
What? Aren't you proud of your mama? I'm so sad. :(
Actually its an improvement, it could be worse though, you could be fat, morbidly so, but then you might find more soulmates out there than you bargained for. The local libraries seem to have more than their share of the type, that would be a good place to try out you makeover. But then its supposed to be quite in a library, you would probably disturb the silence!
Ron, An improvement? Thanks!
On being fat...As I get older I'm fighting the fat battle.
Working hard, exercising little,
makes a gal a little thick in the middle.
But, you love me anyway, right? Your sense of humor makes me chuckle some and raise my eyebrows a lot. : )
Post a Comment