Sunday, May 24, 2009

We're Swimming!



Our pool is open and is wonderful! We've been slowly working on getting the plants and flowers planted and set in place. With all the storms and hail and rain, we've had to move slowly. But, we think we're through!

Yesterday we were in and out of it all day long. I've realized that's why you need many bathing suits, not just one or two. Have you ever tried to put back on a wet bathing suit? Not a fun task.


Enjoying this is beyond both our expectations. We have so much fun. We're neither one great swimmers, but we love the water. I wear goggles and put my hair in rubberbands and put a cloth headband on to keep the hair out of my eyes. If you have a mental picture, you are right. I'm no bathing beauty, but it sure is fun.


We've decided the pool's been worth every penny we've spent on it.
Having fun in our senior years, way too much fun. Love it!!
MB

No comments: