Frontier City
We're set for Saturday, February 15, for Frontier City. Paul called and bought the tickets. We have tickets for Tony, Melody, Cody, and Nataly; for Brett, Kelly, Sierra, and Pierce; and for the two of us. We have one extra because when you buy for a group of ten, you get a free one. So, we're waiting to hear from Boe and Logan to see if they're going to be able to come. (Boe, you had mentioned you would really like to come and were going to try to. Let us know.)
We would welcome any and all of the rest of you. We just bought tickets for the for-sure ones. We can and will buy tickets for everyone who wants to go, or rather who shows up when we go. ;-)
Charlie Daniels is in concert that night at 8 p.m. Not sure if any of you guys are interested in staying, but your ticket is a ticket to the concert also. Paul and I may try to stay; we'll have to wait and see how much energy we have left after all day in the sun and riding all the rides. Remember, we're getting to be old folks. Shucks!
Frontier City opens at 10:30 and it might be best to get there early before it gets too hot. We usually meet at that Love's on I-35 and 122nd. Why don't we plan to meet there at 10:30 and drive over together.
Friday night the 14th Paul and I have tickets to the Roy Bell Concert at the Diamond Ballroom in OKC. Tony, Melody, and Brett are really sold on him, but I'm not familiar with him or what he does. Should be interesting. I'm really looking forward to it. The Lenoxes are coming down and we'll probably meet them there.
I did see one of his videos at Liberty in Tulsa, and I'm so literal that I had to have it explained to me. I'm realizing as I get older that I'm almost a pure literalist and have very little imaginative juices flowing, so when there are creative and implied presentations, I'm a little bit lost. I think I'm somewhat smart and intelligent, but I'm not too good at this other stuff. All of you kids seem to be and Paul's a master at it. Good thing I have you guys around. Please be patient if I ask stupid questions, and don't laugh too hard.
(Please.)
Looking forward to the 14th and 15th.
MB
1 comment:
We're in! Thanks for the tickets, that is very generous of you. I'm not sure our little ones will make it long enough to see Charlie Daniels, but we'll be there as long as we can! JB is already talking about all the rides he's going to ride. I think he's at a great age to really enjoy it (at least in the kiddie area) And SB said she is going to ride the BIG rides this year.
Can't wait! Hope you have a great 4th!
Love you!
KB
Post a Comment