Proud New Mac Owner
Saturday we went shopping.
We came home with a Mac Pro iBook (laptop) and a 30" display screen. JM bought the Mc's a large display and it is really nice, especially for old eyes.
We were checking out, having picked out a desktop and a regular size display screen, and I commented I had really wanted a large display, and Paul said he had really wanted me to get a laptop. So Mark, the good salesman that he was, started over with us. And we ended up with exactly what we wanted. So fun!
I've got the laptop working easily, but I don't have my e-mail changed over to the cox account. I do temporarily have a .mac account with the same name, so I'm not totally off line, but I'm not in my comfortable settings yet. ;-)
I don't have the display screen hooked up yet, but I will. Paul's gone and I need help getting it out of the box.
Anyway, we had agreed to get the old computer fixed so I'll have to pay to get it out of the computer hospital. If you know of anyone who would like an old (really old) computer that still works, let us know.
It's good to be back and here again.
MB
No comments:
Post a Comment