2partners
An additional post: On yesterday's post I forgot to mention an important event coming up for Wade and Paul. The Southern Baptist Convention is in Greensboro SC June 13-14. Paul's driving out on Sunday and Monday. Bob Waddle is planning to go with him, and Jim (as in uncle) is flying up from FL to join them. Should be an interesting convention. Be sure and check out Paul's blog at vtmbottomline.blogspot.com. He's having fun being a part of the blog discussions.
Wade has asked Paul to speak for him two Sundays, June 18 and June 25, so we'll have fun going to Enid and enjoying those services as we always do.
Saturday evening is the monthly Cherry gathering at Johnnie's in Edmond. We haven't made it for the last few months but are looking forward to going tomorrow night.
Last night I was able to return to clogging class after missing several weeks. Yikes, am I out of practice and somewhat out of shape, but so much fun. I've dropped back to the intermediate class from the advanced. Use it or lose it is so true. Freddie was also there and he teaches a clogging class (Jenny, Starley, and Karen Cherry attend) in Edmond, and he rarely misses our Thursday night class, so he's quite the pro and so fun to watch. We've decided we think it's keeping us younger and healthier. Hmmmm. . .Time will tell.
MB
Friday, June 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment