2partners
Home again home again. Boy does it feel good. My bed, my refrigerator, my recliner, my woman...oops she really is first in the order of things. But boy was it worth the whole 2350 miles. For a full report go to vtmbottomline but this is for family and friends only.
Mom/Grams/Mary [I'm never sure who will read this] went to Austin this morning at 6:00am and will return tonight at 6:00pm. We will be going to Enid tomorrow afternoon late to spend the night because I'm preaching an early [7:00 am] breakfast for Dads and their boys and then two services that morning and one that evening. A full day it will be. Wade @ family gone to the beach in Mobile Alabama for a couple of weeks. I'll repeat the next weekend minus the early breakfast.
Moxley crew get your blog set up and we'll burn the airways with Burleson blathers along with the L5life bunch and the blogosphere will NEVER be the same.[Cherri just called and Terry is going to set theirs up in July when she's home.]
Brandon is in Idaho. Way to go Brandon. He is practicing today and plays every day almost until September. Come to think of it, Majestic 6 has already told all this but what's blathers for it you can't say it again?
I listened to my Sirrus sat. radio for hours and one channel is clean comedy and I laughted out of control several times. One guy said a new redneck word...aorta...."Eh orta mow that grass for long." You should have heard some of the funniest stuff on radio. Thanks Mom for my birthday gift.
I'm mowing the grass right now and came in to rest and check blogs, so I guess I orta git back to it.
Paul/Dad/Papaw/THE HULK
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hah! Made me laugh out loud! Question: What's the story on Pierce calling you "The Hulk?" Is that old news and I've missed it somehow, or is it a recent thing? Would love to hear.
I'm glad you got to go to Greensboro and be with Wade. It was great to see some of the comments on Wade's blog from the WISE people who realize what a great family we have! Love you!!
I guess aorta get back to work!
Melody
Hello grams and papaw. Its nataly. How have you guys been? well, Me and Cody were wondering if me, mom, dad, cody, and me, could go up there with you, maybe go to frontier city, whatever. Just be with each other and well, yeah. Me and Cody just thought that would be fun. =]
love you.
nataly.
Nataly, It would REALLY be fun to go to Frontier City and spend the day. Let's ask Grams, your mom and your dad to set a day because I can do it almost ANY DAY.
Isn't it fun to talk by typing. Kind of makes me feel modern.
I love you too.
Papaw
Post a Comment