Back to Posting
I'm back!
My old computer got so sick it went into spasms. It's now in the computer hospital. I was questioned whether I wanted to put it permanently to sleep. Answer: no, not yet. Am I acting like a person with a longtime pet who can't let go? Maybe? (Kind of odd, right?)
In the meantime I'm having to use Paul's desktop; he uses his laptop almost exclusively. However I have to be careful because I'm in his area. I'm trying to be respectful.
Anyway, his desktop is so much newer than my old desktop that I was able to upgrade the account, which was the problem. Now to get acclimated to all the new stuff. Looks like it will be easy.
We've probably lost all our readers since we've been gone so long, so if you're reading this, would you comment to let us know you dropped by? Thanks.
I'm going to try this to see how it works, and if it does, I will post often.
MB
2 comments:
I'll see if it works.
Hey, I'm glad you are back...this was the only way I could really know what was going on!!! Keep blogging.
Post a Comment